Company size: 5000-10000 employees
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides a wide range of services to businesses and organizations. Here is some key information about Accenture:
- Overview: Accenture is one of the world's largest consulting and technology services companies. It operates in more than 200 cities across 51 countries.
- Services: Accenture offers services in various areas, including strategy, consulting, digital technology, operations, and outsourcing. They work with clients from various industries, such as technology, healthcare, finance, and more.
- History: Accenture was originally part of Arthur Andersen, one of the "Big Five" accounting firms. However, in 2001, it became an independent company and rebranded as Accenture due to the Enron scandal involving Arthur Andersen.
- Global Reach: The company has a significant global presence and works with clients on a wide range of projects, from digital transformation and technology implementation to management consulting and business strategy.
- Technology Partnerships: Accenture often partners with leading technology companies, including Microsoft, SAP, and Oracle, to provide innovative solutions to its clients.
- Workforce: As of my last update in September 2021, Accenture had a large and diverse workforce comprising consultants, technology experts, and professionals from various backgrounds.
- Corporate Responsibility: Accenture has been involved in various corporate social responsibility initiatives, including efforts to promote sustainability and diversity in the workplace.
If you need more specific or up-to-date information about Accenture, visit the official Accenture website.