Which levels of athletes are you looking to attract?: Professional Athletes, College Athlete (NCAA), Academy Athlete (Junior)
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, USA. It is one of the world's largest technology companies and is known for its iconic products and services. Here is some key information about Apple Inc.:
- Founding: Apple Inc. was founded on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. The company's original focus was on designing and selling personal computers.
- Products: Apple is famous for a wide range of products, including the iPhone (a series of smartphones), iPad (tablets), Macintosh (personal computers), Apple Watch (smartwatches), and Apple TV (digital media players). They also offer software like macOS, iOS, and various applications
- iOS: Apple's mobile operating system, iOS, powers iPhones and iPads. It is known for its user-friendly interface and a vast ecosystem of apps available through the App Store.
- macOS: The macOS operating system is used in Apple's Macintosh computers, providing a stable and intuitive platform for desktop and laptop computing.
- Services: Apple offers various services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud (cloud storage), and the App Store. These services contribute significantly to the company's revenue.
- Retail Stores: Apple has a network of retail stores worldwide, known as Apple Stores, where customers can purchase Apple products, receive technical support, and attend workshops.
- Market Capitalization: As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Apple Inc. was one of the world's most valuable companies by market capitalization.
- Leadership: Tim Cook succeeded Steve Jobs as Apple's CEO in 2011 after Jobs' passing. Under Cook's leadership, the company continued to innovate and expand its product offerings.