CommonSpirit Health is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare systems in the United States. Here is some information about CommonSpirit Health:
- Overview: CommonSpirit Health was formed in 2019 through the merger of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. It operates as a Catholic health system, providing a wide range of healthcare services across the country.
- Size: It is a massive healthcare system with over 140 hospitals and 1000+ care sites across 21 states. This extensive network allows them to provide healthcare services to a diverse range of communities.
- Mission: CommonSpirit Health's mission is to advance health for all and make a positive impact on the health and well-being of individuals and communities. They emphasize a commitment to providing compassionate, high-quality care.
- Services: CommonSpirit Health offers a comprehensive range of medical services, including primary care, speciality care, emergency services, and various support programs and services. They are involved in a wide array of medical specialities and healthcare facilities.
- Community Engagement: CommonSpirit Health places a strong emphasis on community engagement and outreach, working to address the healthcare needs of vulnerable and underserved populations.
- Research and Innovation: Like many major healthcare systems, CommonSpirit Health is involved in research and innovation to advance medical knowledge and improve patient care.
- Website: For more detailed and up-to-date information about CommonSpirit Health, you can visit their official website at commonspirit.org.