Fixible working hours:
Site Name: Rogers District Office Building III
Posted Date: Sep 11 2023
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The Business Analyst, Club is responsible for driving business understanding and process at both Sam’s Club & Costco. They work in tandem with the Club Channel team under guidance of the Shopper/Category Insights Team to deliver deep and comprehensive business plans. This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Analyze and understand Costco Circana & Sam’s Club Madrid data systems. Investigate and analyze key business issues, risks, and opportunities
- Maintain weekly Costco & Sam’s Club reports, providing in depth recap to internal teams
- Accommodate Sam’s Club merchant team with providing weekly reporting
- Utilize analytical toolset, beyond POS systems, to drive deep business understanding
- Analyze and report retailer market trends of Haleon and competitors to the team
Maintaining Account Plan:
- Insuring linkage between all category elements. Understanding results from new item sell in and execution.
- Distribute reports and present trends to internal teams and/ or the customer where appropriate.
- Maintain and coordinate communication of various team reports and information to internal departments (e.g. Customer Strategy, Brand Teams, Sr. Commercial Leadership)
- Play a key role in development and inputs into on-going Sales Forecasting process
- Conduct & maintain Haleon Promo Evals, suggesting changes for maximum ROI
Business Planning and Support:
- Support in building presentations, data, charting, and assembly
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of the team and across Haleon internal departments as developed
- Measure and understand shopper response to Haleon and competitive/marketplace activity
- Utilize Sam’s Madrid data to dig into the Member behavior
- Partner with Shopper Engagement Manager for program recaps & suggest future programs
Customer projects and analytic inquiry:
- Maintain .com item set-up and maintenance
- Assist Sales Team with new item setup
- Maintain monthly building audits, capturing photos & pricing
- Various projects as necessary
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of analytics experience, Circana (IRI) a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Power Point
- Experience reading and interpreting Sales and Financial Data
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Be able to present and communicate to stakeholders
- Can work in a cross functional team and setting
- Be able to handle multiple projects and tasks
Haleon offers a robust Total Reward package that consists of competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. This includes a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and time off programs including 6 months paid parental leave. On day one, you are eligible for benefits, including our healthcare programs where the company pays for the majority of your medical coverage for you and your family. We also offer the opportunity to receive a discretionary bonus based on the achievement of key business performance and other incentive/recognition programs as part of the offering.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.