Rogers District Office Building IIPosted Date:
Sep 22 2023
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now we’re looking for Business Analyst Summer Internships to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Business Analyst where none of us stand still.
The primary responsibility of this role is to contribute to the success of the Sales Team by providing business operations support and marketplace analysis via assigned tasks and special projects while learning Haleon systems, roles, policies and practices to prepare for a future sales position.
- Learn Haleon, Retailer and Haleon 3rd party data systems
- Complete 3 summer sales projects (Examples only below)
- Uncover sales opportunities and make recommendations across Haleons brands surrounding Hispanic markets
- Research and provide a recommendation surrounding how Walmart should attract Tums Chewy Bites consumer
- Develop a plan to expand Sensodyne and Pronamel Twin Packs
- Analyze syndicated data and evaluate promotional activity, completing necessary reporting templates and enter data into Haleon systems (Retail Link and IRI).
- Analyze Retailer specific POS and/or Shopper data via appropriate systems and complete reporting templates.
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends of Haleon and Competitors to Team.
- Distribute reports and present trends to local and internal teams and to Customer where appropriate.
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of Team and across Haleon internal departments as developed.
- Cultivate relationships within Haleon and Retail customer.
- Key member of Haleon sub teams calling on major customer for assigned brands
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
Business Understanding and Insight
· Uses appropriate internal and external data sources to conduct robust analysis key dynamics, trends, and customer needs.
· Proactively utilizes insights to identify opportunities and develop actionable, relevant recommendations.
· Uncovers and predicts future trends that can be used to develop plans that will deliver against business objectives.
· Anticipates and embraces change and emerging trends in the broader environment Develops commercial solutions that maximize the eCommerce opportunity without exposing established trade channels.
Shopper Understanding and Insight
· Uses appropriate data sources to understand shopper behavior, drivers and barriers to purchase across the total path to purchase in a connected world, including digital and physical touchpoints.
· Uncovers actionable insights that are used to develop or localize category strategies, develop category activation platforms, and create shopper solutions that deliver business objectives and maximize shopper experience.
· Tracks, monitors and adjusts activities based on real-time market implementation.
· Shares learnings so that successful executions can be scaled quickly.
· Plans and executes customer negotiations that close and deliver on Haleon-desirable outcomes while sustaining working relationships.
· Understand and promote Haleon's digital agenda.
· Liaise with Global and Commercial Marketing on product content requirements for ecommerce site(s).
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- Health and wellbeing programs to take care of your physical and mental health
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
Makes decisions guided by our strategy, IPT (Innovation, Performance and Trust) priorities, and values. Pursues ambitious goals for the business, even when they appear out-of-reach, and moves forward at pace. Makes decisions and choices, even when it is difficult to do so. Acts with integrity and does the right thing –no exception, and challenges when something looks or feels wrong.
Holds self and others to the commitments that have been made. Knows which decisions can be made and takes ownership for making them. Prioritizes work that supports Haleon’s strategy and knows what must be done to achieve results.
Asks for feedback and is constantly learning, ensuring skills meet changing business needs. Grows through challenging work and others.
Has aligned objectives and works together with team and other teams in support of the business. Understands how work contributes to Haleon’s IPT (Innovation Trust Performance) priorities and uses this to inspire others. Welcomes open discussion by inviting and encouraging diverse ideas, styles, and perspectives. Invests in relationships in team and across other teams. Candidate will need to flex their communication style to meet the needs of their wide array of stakeholders
Ensures (internal and third parties) understanding and compliance with applicable global and local laws and regulations including but not limited to: antitrust, competition law, adverse advents, data protection, advertising and others) as well as Haleon values and Haleon standards
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:
Education required: Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline Graduating December 2024-May 2025
· Proven leadership desire and ability through previous work experience, campus involvement or personal challenge
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills to analyze data, mine for insights and develop conclusions/strategy.
· Agility to adapt to first time situations and opportunities applying previous enterprise-wide experience to deliver a sustained business model which supports above industry growth.
· High integrity, fairness and transparency.
· Effective communicator across different mediums (oral, written, face-to-face, and remotely via available and new technology)
Other requirements: US work authorization is required, but the employer is accepting OPT/CPT candidates
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We flex the way we work so we can be at our best, where possible, and with agreement between line manager, team and individuals. We acknowledge not all colleagues can flex locations depending on their roles and that we don’t have all the answers. Yet.
We invite you to apply as soon as possible. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity. And we are joined by new talent, every day. We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.
Role starts date: Jan 2014
Need help with your application?
Please email us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help you. We’ll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.