USA - Ohio - Cincinnati EastPosted Date:
Sep 21 2023
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The Customer Sales Manager is the primary customer facing sales role in the Haleon commercial sales organization. The Customer Sales Manager is accountable for building a winning joint business plan with Kroger for their assigned categories. This plan is inspired by the shopper, and smartly connects our brands with their needs with both the Kroger and Haleon. In doing so, the CSM functions as a general manager ensuring the full capabilities of Haleon are brought forward to deliver growth and brand worth at the Kroger Co.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Build and execute a strategic Joint Business Plan which effectively unites customer and company’s strategic priorities into a competitive advantage for both.
- Attain budget, grow share and execute with excellence.
- Establish collaborative and strategic relationships across both the customer and Haleon.
- Understand how decisions are made and shape priorities and strategy.
- Lead internal Haleon commercial planning cycle for assigned category(ies).
- Analyse and understand the business at depth; understanding drivers and projecting future trends based upon data and analytics. Fine tune plans as appropriate. Expertise in the use and application of syndicated and retail data. Leverage tech for growth.
- Plan and execute with excellence the trade activation plans inclusive of forecast, promotion, loyalty and personalization, aisle design, display/off-shelf and shopper activation. Aggressively seek to understand the customer, competition, and marketplace to ensure plans are current and focused.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years FMCG/CPG sales experience working with retailers across various classes of trade.
- Proficient In Microsoft365 suite of products, demonstrated ability to learn new technology platforms.
- Ability and willingness to travel to company meetings, customer meetings and industry conferences.
- Resides in agreed upon geography.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Demonstrated history of success working in large matrixed teams. Collaborative.
- Demonstrated success building strategic relationship with high impact retailers like Kroger, Walmart, Target, Walgreens etc.
- Advanced analytic skills, ability to leverage insight as competitive differentiator
- E-commerce sales experience
- A growth mindset with an ability to problem solve and drive team learning through pro-active behavior.
Haleon offers a robust Total Reward package that consists of competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. This includes a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and time off programs including 6 months paid parental leave. On day one, you are eligible for benefits, including our healthcare programs where the company pays for the majority of your medical coverage for you and your family. We also offer the opportunity to receive a discretionary bonus based on the achievement of key business performance and other incentive/recognition programs as part of the offering.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.