USA - Missouri - St. LouisPosted Date:
Oct 4 2023
Manufacturing Operations Supervisor (FLL)\
Posting end date October 8th
***Wednesday - Friday 6:00 pm to 6:30 am and every other Saturday.
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The First Line Leader (FLL) supervises manufacturing employees in a FDA regulated environment. This position will oversee the work activities associated with meeting production goals, quality and cost objectives.
This role will give YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Direct production lines by making sure they are properly staffed
- Adjust daily work schedule as needed to meet production requirements and ensure all lines are being ran safely and efficiently
- Supervises, trains, and develops subordinates.
- Ensure employees are following SOPs and delivering a high-quality product
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring qualified employees, following EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines.
- Manages employee performance and skills development, conducts performance appraisals, and administers disciplinary action, including employment terminations when necessary.
- Identify systematic issues that affect productivity and quality with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Interfaces with appropriate support personnel (Manufacturing, Engineering, Production Control, Material Control, and Quality Assurance) in the investigation of production problems encountered in meeting schedule requirements and/or quality standards
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Associate Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a production and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience with continuous improvement and troubleshooting
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing assignments
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a desire to continuously improve own skill set.
- Good organizational skills and interest in project management
- Ability to operate computer applications
- Detail oriented
Haleon offers a robust Total Reward package that consists of competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. This includes a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and time off programs including 6 months paid parental leave. On day one, you are eligible for benefits, including our healthcare programs where the company pays for the majority of your medical coverage for you and your family. We also offer the opportunity to receive a discretionarybonus based on the achievement of key business performance and other incentive/recognition programs as part of the offering. The salary range for this role is: $78,900 - $ 100,000, depending on experience and skillset.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.