TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the Team
The global eCommerce US operation team aims to deliver high quality products together with a unique customer experience via TikTok. The role is responsible for building the TikTok Ecommerce partnership for the TikTok e-commerce business in the US. With more than 1 billion loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us to build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users together.
- Strategy development & implementation on:
1. Design content scenario tactics/ sub-programs/ mechanics of platform campaigns, including but not limited to short video/live streaming, based on the seller/creator tiers of stratification model;
2. Break down overall campaign goal into content tactics, and set the penetration target for seller/creator layers;
3. Develop incentive plan for different kinds of mechanics to drive content supply to grow, to reach to x% traffic/feed load increase within the content scenario during the campaign;
4. Integrate product assortment strategy and user promo strategy to make sure the key livestreaming sessions to achieve their GMV goal;
5. Closely monitor the performance during the campaign to identify issues and develop strategies to resolve issues, and in the end to achieve mechanic goal;
6. Campaign mechanic examples:
live streaming challenge, key livestreaming, short video challenge, hashtag challenge etc
- 2-5 years of experience in e-commerce specializing in livestreams.
- Excellent writing skills, planning, copywriting, live content planning or editing work experience or large company marketing planning experience.
- Keen user product awareness, familiar with domestic and foreign strong interactive products such as TikTok and instagram, like to understand and accept new things, have a wide range of interests, and are sensitive to hot topics and news hotspots;
- Strong executive ability, communication ability and pressure resistance, can quickly get the results.
- Excellent communication and resource integration skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $65478 - $101333 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.