About TikTok U.S.Data Security
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. U.S. Data Security (“USDS”) is a subsidiary of TikTok in the U.S. This new, security-first division was created to bring heightened focus and governance to our data protection policies and content assurance protocols to keep U.S. users safe. Our focus is on providing oversight and protection of the TikTok platform and U.S. user data, so millions of Americans can continue turning to TikTok to learn something new, earn a living, express themselves creatively, or be entertained. The teams within USDS that deliver on this commitment daily span across Trust & Safety, Security & Privacy, Engineering, User & Product Ops, Corporate Functions and more.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
We are seeking a Technical Security Program Manager to join our USDS Security and Privacy team and focus on our Content Assurance Program. As part of the Security Office, you'll drive the end-to-end delivery of security-related projects for Content Assurance.
In order to enhance collaboration and cross-functional partnerships, among other things, at this time, our organization follows a hybrid work schedule that requires employees to work in the office 3 days a week, or as directed by their manager/department. We regularly review our hybrid work model, and the specific requirements may change at any time.
- Provide technical strategy and management for the security portion of the TikTok-wide content assurance program.
- Coordinate with various TikTok product teams, Trust & Safety, Legal, and other security teams across disciplines and regions
- Coordinate stakeholder workstreams across disciplines and regions
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and roadmaps in accordance with organizational priorities; define delivery methodologies and drive project execution
- Assemble teams with the right skills to execute delivery including subject matter experts, project sponsors, and operational resources
- Work closely with security, privacy, and engineering leaders to understand organizational priorities and to sequence and/or deconflict projects accordingly
- Manage various collaboration tools and reporting dashboards to ensure accurate and timely status updates on project execution
- 5-7+ years of management experience of varying seniority, including managing technical programs throughout cyber security
- 10+ years of technical security operations or security engineering experience.
- Significant experience in some or all of the following: AI/ML, security operations, governance risk and compliance, data science, software engineering
- Experience driving technical programs from scoping to delivery at scale
- Experience operating autonomously and leading across multiple teams, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and thought leadership.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience working for a company with a with a global footprint.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires the ability to work with and support systems designed to protect sensitive data and information. As such, this role will be subject to strict national security-related screening.
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $98800 - $196000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.