Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 45,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
At Gallagher, you can build a career whether it’s with our brokerage division, our benefits and HR consulting division, or our corporate team. Responsibilities
As an Inside Sales Trainee with Gallagher, you will join our successful Small Business Sales team and work toward transforming your career with Commercial experience. We offer structured training for your first 2 months and a mentorship program to help take your foundational skills to the next level. We supply leads, and we are looking for sales professionals who can provide consultative reviews and give our prospects the confidence to place their coverage with Gallagher today and in the future! The team is primarily working remotely right now, but we have six hub offices where we intend to do on site Discovery Days and give you the ability to meet your team. If you do not live near these offices- don’t worry- we trust our team to work remotely but love to come together when we can!
- Reporting into the Small Business Leadership team, you will be training and developing a firm comprehension of Gallagher’s strategies and value propositions
- Work side by side with an established Inside Sales team, while having continued on-site and virtual support from leadership
- Collect prospect information, researching questions, and suggesting appropriate products/services to close sales
- Cross-sell other products and referring prospects to appropriate coverages based on discovery
- Respond to incoming sales calls and leads - no cold calling.
- Responsible for working with the team to meet and exceed our new business revenue goals
Our Hub Offices:
- Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- Des Moines, IA
- Broomfield, CO
- Nashville, TN
- Irvine, CA
High school diploma
One or more years professional
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
#LI-KK2 Additional Information
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.