Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses. Responsibilities
Primarily focused on collaborating to drive new business revenue and increase retention by providing strategic consulting, creatives, and project management services for RFP responses, new business presentations, and significant client communication materials.
Partners with Producers for effective prospect and client-facing messaging and creates new business development communications tools that can be rolled out nationally, and develops infrastructure and systems to improve operational efficiency.
Ensures all external sales material meets Gallagher’s professional quality standards and brand identity-works with production teams to ensure materials are comprehensive and meet client deadlines.
Responsible for the management of significant projects of a complex nature and providing a single point of contact for those projects.
Assembles project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of more complex projects.
Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
Key responsibilities further include:
- Writing compelling messages and sales documents for key prospect and clients; Training, coaching and reviewing work of new hires as well as participating in new hire committee; Building standardized proposal responses by category; Innovating new business development communication tools; Recommending improvements to streamline sales process; and collaborating with marketing leadership and producers to create and execute client or niche-specific marketing plans.
- Researches and summarizes intel on prospects for RFPs then applies research to develop response strategy ideas.
- Must be familiar with the project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Communicates with other Project Managers and/or functional managers regarding status of specific projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the insurance brokerage business.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Experience with Salesforce, InDesign, database management systems.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word.
- Proactive, consultative.
- Demonstrates ability to build strong business partner relationships.
- Comfortable working independently and in collaboration with groups.
- Self−motivated to achieving targets planning and results driven mind−set.
#LI-JC1 Additional Information
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.