FedEx Custom Critical is excited to be adding a Corporate Account Manager to the Massachusetts area! The Corporate Account Manager develops, secures, grows, and maintains revenue and margin for the corporation for their designated accounts. The CAM is responsible for the collection and understanding of relevant customer, industry and competitive information in their territory. Collaborates within the organization – including pricing, operations, finance, solutions and sales administration. Responsible for achieving the profitability and other goals established by the company within their region.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships via face-to-face sales calls on all assigned accounts, including appropriate entertainment as approved by FCC Sales Management. Builds relationships with potential future accounts. Acts as the subject matter expert in all FCC Services by utilizing resources such as, but not limited to, Sales Education and Product Knowledge Training. Penetrate accounts at multiple levels within their organization to include the executive level.
Sales Plans & Strategy
- Develop and implement sales plans for primary accounts to achieve specified revenue and margin goals, as well as direct secondary coverage to execute desired strategies. Strategy and planning will be reviewed and approved at the Division Sales Management level. Analyze and interface with Solutions to complete corporate requests for proposals. Interface with pricing to secure ad hoc pricing requests. The CAM will review and be responsible for effectively managing the process and final submission. Tracks and assures the profitability of assigned accounts. Review data monthly for purchase transportation, contribution margin, days sales outstanding, pricing compliance, etc.
– Conducts market research and analysis in uncovering new potential business. With the review and approval of FCC Sales Management accounts may be dropped or added by following established procedure.
- Work directly with other FedEx Operating Companies to accommodate customer needs and corporate goals. Collaborate with Inside Sales to ensure customer needs and corporate goals are satisfied.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) to accurately reflect territory activity, contact information and opportunities. Work extensively with MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) to effectively present and share information both internally and externally.
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Ability to overnight travel up to 50%.
- Pre-planning and diligence in regard to fiscal accountability will be required.
- Leadership as it applies to Inside Sales in securing revenue at remote or small revenue locations is necessary.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively collaborate with other sales teams is required.
- Ability to travel and have reliable transportation.
Headquartered in Northeast Ohio, we are a multiple-time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, recognized as a top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.