Innovative, future-focused and collaborative, StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX) is a global financial services firm with an entrepreneurial culture and a passion for providing world-class services to our clients. A Fortune-100 company with a nearly 100-year track record, with 3,300 employees and over 400,00 retail and institutional clients from more than 40 offices spread across five continents, we connect clients to the global markets – focusing on innovation, human connection, and providing world-class products and services to all types of investors.
Today's global financial markets offer a world of opportunities. To trade. To invest. To manage risk. And to grow. We believe in connecting every company, every organization, every trader, and every investor to every advantage they need to succeed in today’s global markets ecosystem.
But that belief doesn’t stop at our clients. We also believe in connecting every single one of our employees to every opportunity they need to succeed in their own careers, too. From an entrepreneurial culture to a collaborative environment working alongside highly skilled specialists, a career at StoneX also offers a world of opportunities. To invest in yourself. To achieve. And to grow.
We Connect Clients to Markets.
Are you looking to gain real world experience in an entrepreneurial culture? Consider an internship at a thriving global financial services firm and launch your career with StoneX! A StoneX Internship will provide development, support, career growth, and an endless array of opportunities. You can expect to make an impact on the business and experience a career defining internship program.
In addition to the real-world experience, you’ll gain at StoneX, we’re excited to offer interns several perks which include the following:
- Compensation: All interns are paid at a competitive rate.
- Hybrid Model: StoneX works on a hybrid model with the flexibility to work from home and in one of our fully equipped offices around the globe. In office days are made better with free snacks and drinks.
- Socials: Networking and acclimation to the company, office, and city are important aspects of the internship program. Socials and local favorites are planned at various points, with large events at the beginning and end of your internship.
- Access to Senior Leaders: Senior leaders are involved in the internship program from day one, delivering trainings, presenting on firm business, weekly leadership calls, and even attending socials.
- Training: Virtual and in-person trainings to get interns onboarded and connected with the company globally.
- Mentorship: Interns have a mentor and buddy to help answer any questions and work alongside during your internship.
- Become an expert in basic Salesforce functionality
- Research and identify potential opportunities for streamlining processes within Salesforce
- Salesforce data entry and management
- Become proficient in developing reports out of Salesforce
- Consistently manage, organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and projects while meeting deadlines
- Take initiative and use judgment within established guidelines to support Sales and advance initiatives
- Contribute and work with Sales Support team on special projects
- Help identify potential areas for salespeople to increase revenue – upsell, cross-sell
StoneX Essential Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a relevant program and graduating between December 2023 and August 2024 (entering penultimate year of university)
- Available for a June 2023 start date for an 8 – 10-week program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer