Prime Brokerage Operations Specialist - establish and implement processes to service the needs of Prime Brokerage clients. Role will be client facing and will be responsible for being a liaison between the clients and clearing firms for operations and client service-related requests.
- Cultivate client relationships and introduce clients to other business lines within the firm as appropriate and suitable.
- Liaison between clients and clearing firms, both internal and external.
- Track and process monthly account minimums and short sale interest fees.
- Investigate and correct trade breaks and settlement issues across all asset classes.
- Perform client onboarding for internal and introduced clearing clients, as needed.
- Process wire requests and asset movements after managerial approval.
- Analyze and implement internal processes in order to streamline current daily workflows.
- Assist in the build out of internal clearing for prime brokerage.
- Setup and implement FTP file setups.
- Lead or assist in order management system projects for Prime Brokerage and Professional Trading Services.
- 2 year of securities experience preferred.
- 4 years’ experience with Institutional Trade Settlements
- Hold a Series 7 and 63 licenses or be willing to prepare for securities exams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as customer service skills.
- Experience with systems such as Bloomberg, Advent, clearing portals, EMS/OMS systems.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
- Desire to work in a team orientated atmosphere.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer