Establish new listed futures and options clearing and execution accounts as well as introducing their existing relationships to StoneX Inc.
- Prospects and develops new client relationships within our marketplace.
- Develops new clearing relationships
- Develops a structed sales plan to target new business such as: attending conferences, utilizing industry conference lists of attendees, networking with existing client base.
- Manages clearing and execution accounts to ensure the satisfaction of the client relationship.
- Monitors your book of business and analyze several daily reports which includes daily PNL fluctuations, risk, revenue generated, and return on capital.
- Maintaining your leads, opportunities, current book of business on Salesforce
- Understanding client’s financial condition and retrieving updated financials annually.
- Understanding all StoneX’s products and servicing to identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Understanding StoneX internal platforms such as MyStoneX, Engage, Position Manager, and Power BI
- Understands marketplace dynamics and key players.
- Earns the respect and confidence of the client organization by consistently delivering a high level of service
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related field
- Must have a current book of business. Should have annual production (revenue / P&L) exceeding $500,000. Current book of business in listed futures and options. Market the firm’s services to existing clients as well as new prospects.
- Series 3 required
- Extensive knowledge of the Futures industry and FCM experience required
- Must possess excellent sales ability / experience
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and balance multiple tasks and projects to ensure target dates and goals are met.
- Effective analytical abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- High ethical standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to travel to clients as required
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
Hiring Salary Range $65,000-$125,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data.) Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. This compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, is offered.