Responsible for sales & execution of primarily Leverage Loans, as well as other LEVFIN products; Distressed Debt, HY, post-reorg equities.
- Senior Fixed Income Trading and Sales Professional with established book of institutional relationships containing account types such as CLOs, banks, real money, HF, insurance companies
- Thorough product and market knowledge within Leveraged Loans and LEVFIN products
- Actively market credit department fixed income opportunities by communicating trade ideas to institutional customer base using multiple communication tools (Telephone, Bloomberg, email, etc)
- Moderate business travel for client and prospect meetings as well as client entertainment
- Prospect and network to open new accounts
- Cross-sell other Credit/Rate/Equity/Futures products to client base
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- BA or BS in a finance or economics related major
- Series 7 and 63
- MBA or CFA preferred
- 5+ years fixed income sales experience
- Candidates for the position must possess a strong, ongoing interest in the financial markets with emphasis on a dealer’s front-office Sales and Trading environment.
- Soft skills such as teamwork, organization, entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in-office compliant with Firms RTO policies
Class: Full-time, Exempt
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Dynamic, time-sensitive, trading environment
- Minimal physical requirements
- Travel for external client visits, presentations, and internal training
Hiring Salary Range $100000-$180000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data.) Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. This compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, is offered.