Institutional Fixed Income Sales (Cross Asset Sales)
- Senior Fixed Income Salesperson with established book of institutional transferrable relationships containing account types such as Banks, Asset Managers, Municipalities, Pension or Insurance companies
- Thorough product and market knowledge within agencies, corporates, munis, and SSAs,
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in conjunction with trading desk mandates, initiatives
- Actively market fixed income inventory by communicating trade ideas to institutional customer base using multiple analytical tools (Bloomberg, Yieldbook, etc)
- Frequent business travel for client and prospect meetings as well client entertainment
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- BA or BS in a finance or economics related background
- MBA or CFA preferred
- 5-15 years fixed income sales experience
- Candidates for the program must possess a strong, ongoing interest in the financial markets with emphasis on a dealer’s front-office Sales and Trading environment.
- Soft skills such as communication, teamwork, organization
- Series 7 and Series 63
Class: Full Time, Exempt
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment
Hiring Salary Range $80,000-180,000 per year (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data.) Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. This compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, is offered.