Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses. Overview
Artex - Senior Risk Consultant Captives
Artex is looking for a Senior Risk Consultant Captives
Artex Risk Solutions is a global leader in Captive & Insurance Management with capabilities across risk management, insurance, reinsurance, captives, actuarial science, underwriting and accounting. We have recently created our Sales, Advisory and Analytics (SA&A) hub and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Risk Consultant to join our team and build out this creative and dynamic function.
Our SA&A team assists clients with their insurance buying decisions; focuses on consulting with clients to evaluate and develop unique solutions using alternative financing methods either in conjunction with or distinct from traditional insurance markets. The SA&A team provides a broad range of risk finance and captive consulting services which include; objective advice to clients interested in the feasibility of using a captive insurance company as part of their risk management program; and also expanding the scope of, or maximizing the utility of, an existing captive. Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility to lead and manage our Feasibility Study pipeline while working closely with our industry leading Artex Sales team.
- Ensuring Feasibility Study product is best in class and surrounding process is optimal from an organization perspective.
- Overall responsibility for onboarding new clients with local captive management offices.
- Provide ongoing consulting to existing client base through stewardship and other means in order to further develop their captive operations and attain optimal results from their alternative risk strategy.
- Build out captive utilization studies to ensure clients attain best use of their companies and help drive additional revenue streams from such studies
- Develop strategies with the Commercial Lead of Artex North America and lead by example for developing risk consulting business with existing and new client base.
- Contribute to the execution of annual strategic business planning to grow the business at acceptable levels of profitability.
- Seek and actively participate in sales calls and presentations.
- Identify and build relationships with the Gallagher Broking network in an effort to securing strategic proposal opportunities for risk consulting and captive formation.
- Prepare and present proposals in response to RFP’s.Ensure that the Artex work product is of high quality, adheres to all relevant standards of practice, and is provided in a timely manner.
- In depth knowledge of captive insurance companies and the captive insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of alternative risk financing approaches, insurance coverage options and major program designs
- Strong knowledge of technology tools for consulting analysis, technology applications and data utilization
- Strong understanding of the risk consulting business
- Ability to write complex reports and business correspondence
- Excellent knowledge of risk consulting methodologies and principles
- Commitment to client service and business ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the interpretation of financial statements
Required: Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience or High School Diploma/GED and circa 8 years related experience required. License required. Additional Information
Preferred: Professional designation such as Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) or Associate in Risk Management (ARM) preferred. Excellent sales capabilities; outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Behaviors: Excellent sales capabilities; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.