Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Join us as a Team Leader (Recruitment Coordination) and you’ll help us set the standards for everything. The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes.
The role will be responsible for relieving on-site consultants of as much administrative responsibilities as possible, ensuring the documentation of all administrative procedures and processes, managing the recruitment coordinators, and initiating improvements where appropriate.
What you will be doing:
• Conducting bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
• Ensuring general team management (daily and weekly update meetings, holiday, sickness, discipline)
• Managing individual staff development, including cross skill training
• Matrix management alongside onsite account team leads
• Ensuring 100% data integrity by team
• Driving team behaviours in line with account SLAs and KPIs
• Recruitment of any new team members
• Own relationship with key stakeholders and teams
• Ensure a service focused “can do” team culture
• Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and all admin is fully always covered and under control.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Regular auditing of productivity and workloads of the team
• Where possible, reallocating workloads across the team as required to ensure that all SLA’s and KPI’s are meant within the expected timeframes.
• Support with any processes or administration tasks should the volumes spike to ensure the service does not slip.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with the onsite team, agencies and external workers as required.
• First point of escalation for any queries, complaints, or issues
• Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued by agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements.
• Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems through regular auditing and archiving.
• Continuous improvement of processes and productivity through regular review
• Improve the candidate, client, and onsite team experience through the identification of process improvements or training needs analysis.
• Gain a strong understanding of the RS remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations.
• Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
• Ad hoc projects
Who you are:
• Administrative, data entry and customer service experience in professional environment essential, recruitment environment preferred
• Experience managing teams of staff with responsibilities for performance review and management preferred
• Team leading / management experience essential
• Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential
• Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
• Prioritizing effectively is an essential skill
• Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill
• Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
• Able to work autonomously
• Organized and methodical
• Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
• Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
• Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
• Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution