Robert Walters Birmingham are hiring for an ambitious, sales driven individual to join our dynamic team
Are you motivated by quick career progression?
Do you want to worked for a globally established recruitment agency with offices in over 34 countries worldwide?
Would you like to work in a vibrant office environment with team work at the heart of everything we do?
If this sounds interesting, read on and apply below!
What can we offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked team. You will be encouraged to engage with your candidates and build quality relationships
- You will have clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team. From day 1 you will experience first class training as part of our new starters training program
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are ambitious, pro-active and motivated to kick start their career in recruitment
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales environment and confident on the phone
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients and candidates
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 72 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in business’.
- Mentoring program to partner you with experienced consultants across our EMEAA offices
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates