Fixible working hours:
Posted: 23 Oct 2023
Weekly Hours: 40
Be inspired every day. We are idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for a better way. A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but itʼs also one that rewards forward-thinking and dedicated work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way! People here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! The AppleCare Business Process Reengineering team has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Quality Project Manager to manage and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities for complex Regional and Global AppleCare systems and software projects. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, execution management, issue resolution, and progress reporting of testing activities across business and technical groups on ACBPR led projects across the AppleCare organization and beyond. You will also play a key role in our ambitious testing transformation journey. Through your knowledge of industry best practices for quality management, you will help to evolve the way we approach test planning and execution.
- 5-7 years experience leading testing/QA for large, global projects that interweave multiple functional teams and/or multiple systems with emphasis on planning and managing cross-functional testing.
- Experience with different testing methodologies and driving a quality mindset.
- Ability to develop technical expertise and understanding of system interdependencies, and their impacts on testing plans.
- Ability to abstract technical details and effectively communicate to audiences at different levels.
- Excellent listening, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficient at balancing multiple efforts at a time.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal partners.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- SAP functional experience, and experience migrating from SAP R/3 to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience in test automation tools and frameworks.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Quality advocate who will partner with and technical teams to build comprehensive test plans for cross- functional systems projects, with particular focus on UAT. - Effectively lead meetings ranging from 2 to 60+ participants, and communicate resulting actions. - Exemplify flexible thinking, curiosity, self-motivation, dedication to quality, focus on the details, and a positive perspective. - Participate in testing transformation activities by driving forward innovative approaches and methodologies. - Proactively look for risks(technological, organizational, political) and identify appropriate mitigation plans. - Drive schedule, planning meetings and activities for UAT preparation and execution. - Facilitate identification of test scenarios and ensure requirements traceability. - Estimate resource requirements to complete testing, and ensure realistic plans are in place. - Ensure the test environments and required data are available to support testing. - Identify opportunities to leverage automation for test prep and execution. - Report progress on UAT activities and issues to the project team and to management. - Utilize analytical skills investigate and drive resolution of issues found in UAT activities. - Inspire others to fight for excellence, even under competing priorities and pressures. - Foster healthy debate and seek to understand multiple perspectives. - Approach problems flexibly, and be willing to adapt and modify your approach, without compromising on the outcome.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or commensurate experience Quality Assurance certification (ISTQB, ASQ, etc) and/or PMI certification is highly desirable Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.