Client Account Lead - Banking
About the Role
Do you enjoy being responsible for the full end-to-end customer engagement model from relationship development, account sales through ongoing delivery?
As an Client Account Lead (CAL), you are responsible for the client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You will work closely with the Sales Director and Leadership team to create, own, execute and maintain the Client Account Plans for Avanade and drive integration with Accenture and Microsoft across a portfolio of strategic accounts. You will be at minimum 30% chargeable with the rest of your time focused on sales and account leadership. You will be assigned to one Client vertical, namely the Banking Sector.
This person is leader with a vision of full operational accountability for a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L accountability for the client.
- Securing long-term account growth, sales and revenue while maintaining agreed profitability, and fast-growing client relationships, buyer access and securing long-term customer success.
- Prioritising strategic and tactical aspects of account management and demonstrates proficiency in building key relationships and networks across the customer base.
- Leadership, planning, coordination & management of all sales & delivery activities to achieve the sales & revenue targets.
- Accountability of sales and account management process. CAL's often leverage the wider Avanade structure to support specific opportunities whether pre-sales, Sales, leadership etc. with a Sales Lead on specific opportunities.
- Partnering with client and account teams to represent product/solution in potential engagements; evolves customer and partner strategy to accelerate growth.
- Partnering with Accenture and Microsoft leadership and account teams.
- Extensive experience in the Banking in a tech consulting environment, Professional Services or System Integrator (SI) environment.
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience including P&L, Sales Forecasting, Demand management etc.
- Comfortable with VP/C-suite executives and develops business relationships.
- Experience across several of the following Microsoft areas: Applications & Infrastructure; Business Applications; Data & AI; Modern Workplace; Security.
- Experience with the provision of managed services or other types of annuity services.
- Commercial, delivery & project management skills including multi-site, global delivery programs.
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs.
- Deftly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations.
- Positive relationship selling skills and experience.
- Understanding of enterprise service solutions and Microsoft technologies.
- Willingness to develop a solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings.
- Ability to train other internal team resources to increase client leadership capacity and capability.
- Desire to be client-facing and engage in both pre-sales and billable activity.
About Your Education & Background
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- 7+ years of customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization.
- 7+ years of validated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to execute on project deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience working within the Banking industry.
- Experience of the Irish Microsoft eco-system and SI landscape (preferable).
- This critical account leadership role will be measured on a range of metrics including sales, revenue, profitability, chargeability, as well as customer and team happiness /satisfaction.
Avanade is the top tier provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring ambitious, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 56,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
We have been recognised as Microsoft's Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
Avanade Ireland was awarded Ireland's No.1 Top Employer for 2022.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade(R) Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or any other protected status.
Why would you join us:
You will have an opportunity to work with top Microsoft stack technologies professionals but also to develop yourself. We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills. We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach, and enthusiasm for technology! You will have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development!
Benefits for you:
Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more