Fixible working hours:
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
As an Inside Sales Representative in the T-Mobile for Business Channel, you will play a crucial role in marketing our company's portfolio of business products and services to both existing and new customers. This is a true hunter role! We're looking for results-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. Your primary focus will be mining and growing existing accounts. Through account management and solutions-based selling, you will analyze customer needs to identify and customize wireless voice, data products and services to maintain and grow accounts. This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory. You are accountable for a high volume of customer calls and maintenance of assigned accounts. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine your superior listening and communication skills and outgoing personality to build instant customer rapport to achieve your sales targets!
- Daily customer communication and follow-up using various tools to complete outbound/inbound phone calls, emails, on-line meetings/appointments.
- Perform research to understand customer’s unique needs, key contacts, and potential business opportunities. Using research, select appropriate product/service information messaging to meet the needs of individual customers.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call to proposal, through finalization of an order for each customer you speak with.
- Attend all required product and service training to ensure you have an in-depth knowledge of features and benefits of T-Mobile products and services.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Less than 2 years Outbound Call Center or a related sales position (Required)
- Less than 2 years' Experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organization Candidate needs to be able to demonstrate efficient organization skills, the ability to prioritize and respond to incoming activity/tasks with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Task management ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking (Required)
- Customer Relations Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Outlook, WebEx Meetings (Preferred)
- SalesForce.com Proficiency with salesforce.com. Enter and update Activities/Events; appointments, calls, contacts to ensure accurate reporting on a timely basis. (Preferred)
- Communication Superior listening skills, confident communicator; speak with clarity and positive tone (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications:
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No): No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No): No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.