Provides administrative and training support to independent branch offices including; assisting in the training and development of other administrators; providing policy and procedural training: initiating, maintaining and documenting efficient and effective operational and systems policy and procedures: providing operational support; providing an interface for Branch Operations, Home Office Operations, retail Administration and all production areas.
- Works in conjunction with the Regional Managers to complete request from financial advisors/independent branch offices.
- Reviews documents received from outside offices to ensure complete and accurate data that can be processed by Home Office Operations.
- Reviews daily notifications from Compliance and Operations then delivers to the appropriate financial advisor for advisement.
- Answers questions and researches issues
- Provides excellent customer service over the phone and via e-mail
- Assists in the training and development of other administrators
- Provides policy and procedural training to assigned advisors and their staff
- Acts as liaison between branch operations, home office operations retail administration and all production areas
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other related business field is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Previous work experience in finance or related field is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Speed & accuracy in typing
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adhere to strict timelines
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer