We are seeking an experienced quant trader to join our global trading team, specializing in market-making strategy & execution for OTC and exchange-based options products, primarily in foreign exchange and interest rates. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing a centralized risk book of correlated options products which may have varying parameters and liquidity pools (futures vs OTC; inverted FX pairs; multiple exchanges; SOFR interest rate swaps vs SOFR futures). We are a market-maker and an OTC dealer, so from a trading perspective we are able to incorporate many types of flows into our risk engine beyond standard exchange products.
As one of the few non-bank U.S. Registered Swap Dealers and a globally recognized financial services firm, StoneX Markets, LLC, serves as a market-maker in all foreign exchange products, including spot, deliverable forwards, exchange-traded futures, swaps, options, NDF, and NDO, as well as a suite of exotics and structured products. We also offer OTC trading in interest rate swaps (SOFR, EURIBOR, MXN TIIE) as well as Caps & Floors in USD and EUR. Our team operates 24/6 with staff in Chicago, New York, Birmingham (AL), Miami, London and Singapore.
This position will have ownership and responsibility for the following areas:
- Exchange option market making (60%): Expanding our market share in CME FX and SOFR options; developing improved models for streaming and risk management, using either proprietary or vendor software.
- OTC product integration (20%): Continue building toward our “one risk book” model, leveraging technology to net risk exposures across related products
- Quality Control, Data Analysis, Process Efficiency (20%): Drive new strategies to reduce risk, increase efficiency and P&L, and help grow our overall business
- Minimum 6 years experience, with primary focus on streaming options pricing to CME Globex in a HFT/ prop firm environment; must have the ability to manage projects independently
- Strong quantitative background, advanced degree in Math or Engineering preferred
- Suitable programming experience; we have a dedicated algo/ATS dev team for non-options products which can assist on required development
- Exceptional communication skills, must be comfortable interacting regularly with sales, trading, developers, risk, and other internal stakeholders
- Experience with Rival Systems or similar 3rd Party Tool