Are you a disciplined sales professional who is also a team player? Or perhaps you're a former athlete looking for an outlet for your competitive instincts. While sales experience can be beneficial, what we're really looking for is someone with a competitive drive who wants to be apart of a elite team built on a foundation of discipline and accountablility.
Utilizing our industry leading sales process combined with our world class sales training, you'll be set up for success selling warm leads for full replacement HVAC systems in the home. We are open to a wide variety of backgrounds but the most successful candidates will have experience with one call close, in home sales. HVAC experience is also plus but certainly not necessary for the right candidate. Additionally, those with a competitive athletic background tend to excel in our culture.
Ultimately the most important quality is that you are a team player who will contribute to our sense of camaraderie and embrace being held accountable to a standard of excellence in all things.
- Ongoing technical and sales training
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with company match
- Uniform provided. Including shirts, pants, belts, hats, jackets for spring and winter, and an allowance to purchase boots (must have your own socks and underwear).
- Vacation time, holidays off, PTO, an extra day off for your birthday (we’ll even throw in a birthday cake for free)
- Ipad and cell phone
- Gas card
- Fully stocked trucks
- Costco or Sam’s Club Memberships
- Free Tax Preparation by a CPA
- Weekly company breakfast
- Bonuses, spiffs, and commissions
- All the popcorn you can eat!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person