Are you a former athlete with a relentless competitive spirit? Do you thrive on challenges and achieving greatness in your career and beyond? The Hickey Group at Northwestern Mutual-Columbia is ready to add a new financial advisor to our team. We are a dedicated group of driven, ambitious professionals, eager to impact people’s lives as we rapidly expand our office in Columbia, Missouri.
At Northwestern Mutual, our mission is: Improve Lives, Protect Dreams, and Build Legacies. Furthermore, Northwestern Mutual receives some of the highest rankings across the industry including: A++ from the A.M. Best Company, Aaa from Fitch Ratings, AAA with Moody’s Investors Services and AA+ from S&P Global Ratings. In 2022, Northwestern Mutual was again named one of the World's Most Admired Companies® in its industry according to Fortune's annual survey.
About Bryan Hickey:
Bryan Hickey has been with Northwestern Mutual for 20 years, serving the firm as both Financial Advisor and Managing Director. His passion for inspiring people to become the best versions of themselves extends beyond the realm of finance. Personally, Bryan loves leading a small group at his local church with his wife Kenley, playing golf, running, triathlons and embracing every moment spent with his beautiful children, Ila Rose & Wilson. One of Bryan’s greatest accomplishments outside of work was the completion of his first full IRONMAN in Waco, Texas-2021. Additionally, he was able to raise 10’s of thousands of dollars for pediatric cancer research and donated the money to the local charity, Rally For Rhyan.
Bryan's journey at Northwestern Mutual began after graduating from Westminster with a degree in Finance and leading the Blue Jay’s soccer squad to years of successful collegiate victories. With unwavering trust in Northwestern Mutual and the training provided, he started as a new advisor and quickly achieved to become a market leading advisor. Bryan's commitment to personal development earned him prestigious designations like CLU, ChFC, and CFP, reflecting his dedication to excellence in the field. As an MDRT qualifier, he ranks among the top 1% of the world's best financial services professionals and is eager to help a new advisor achieve success in their own Northwestern Mutual career.
Who We Serve:
At Northwestern Mutual-Columbia, we specialize in serving clients who are intelligent, responsible, and successful professionals and local business leaders who are forward-thinking about protecting and enhancing their financial future. Our unique and systematic 4-step approach empowers clients to understand complex financial issues and align them with their life goals, whether they seek current financial success or long-term asset protection.
The Competitive Edge:
As a former athlete, you possess the characteristics that could lead to exceptional success as a financial advisor at Northwestern Mutual-Columbia. Your history of athletic achievement and the determination to overcome adversity align with our local values of grit, perseverance, and others-focused leadership.
Why Choose Northwestern Mutual-Columbia:
- A Winning Culture: Our Columbia office is a tight-knit community with values aligned to deliver the best for our clients. We celebrate collective victories and support each other's growth and success.
- Quality Training and Development: With Bryan Hickey as your mentor, you'll receive top-notch training that equips you with the tools to build a successful career from scratch. Embrace the bulletproof business plan and watch your impact on your client’s lives & achievements soar.
- Strong Earning Potential: Our advisors in Columbia have seen remarkable success. With Bryan's guidance, you'll have the chance to excel and secure a bright financial future.
- Leadership and Growth: Under Bryan's mentorship, you'll have the potential to develop into a better human, earning prestigious credentials and embracing generosity as a way of life.
- Ability to exceed $100K in first year income.
- Exclusive training/development with a top 1% financial services professional supporting you.
- An environment and culture of mutual support and growth.
- Attainment of prestigious credentials and recognition.
- Consistent opportunities for growing your income and character.
- Strong benefits and retirement package.
Your Competitive Journey Starts Now:
- Willingness and ability to achieve financial services licenses and certifications.
- Experience as a former athlete (basketball, baseball, football, soccer, track, running, hockey, diving, rugby, lacrosse, swimming, try-athletics, golf, tennis, pickleball, coach, athletic trainer, fitness trainer, etc.) is a bonus.
- Positive attitude and drive to succeed.
If you're ready to unleash your competitive drive and embark on a career that changes lives, join our team in Columbia. With Bryan Hickey's passion and leadership, coupled with the resources and support of Northwestern Mutual, your success is within reach. Apply to be considered for an interview and learn more about our industry leading financial products, benefits and compensation package.
Flexible work from home options available.