As a Sports Consultant you are guiding the student-athletes in many different sports through their whole US college journey. From making the decision to become a student-athlete, finding the right school and team with scholarship opportunities, guidance through the administrative process, and being a point of contact for the duration of his/her studies. You can compare the role of a Sports Consultant to being a professional sports agent. Our Sports Consultants are great sellers and excel at recruiting. A high activity level when it comes to your lead generation and prospecting is a must to succeed in this role. The KPI's of a Sports Consultants are four areas
- Sales: meet yearly sales target and make progress in set jurisdiction
- Delivery: responsible for finding your clients a suitable school/team, getting to the US eligible, on time
- Teamwork: collaborate with team members, follow company policy using our system
- Project and Business Development: play a part in building the brand and deliver results in your chosen project.
Key skills/attributes we seek for the role:
- You are a highly ambitious former student-athlete in the US/Canada.
- Have a Bachelor's degree with good results.
- Have some work experience after graduating from university
- Must be an excellent communicator in English.
- Structured and a problem-solver in a high-paced industry.
- High energy, driven and takes initiative
- Outgoing and proactive
- Proven record in sales and prospecting
- Big TEAM player with high ethical standards
- Big interest in sports
As a member of our team, you must be comfortable communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of your responsibilities. We think you are driven, like to take initiative and enjoy working in an inspiring, fun, and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has high energy, is outgoing and proactive. Also, a team player with high ethical standards. Last but not least, you want the possibility to work with GREAT people and have a big passion for sports. We love ideas, enthusiasm and energy!What do we offer?
- Flexible working and regular company events throughout the year
- An international work environment with colleagues from different nationalities
- A friendly and inclusive international work environment with plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- To be part of a successful, talented and fast growing team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Regular team activities and fun events
At Future Elite, you will be working with an international group from all over the world. Our workplace culture is characterised by people who are passionate about what they do, people who are high achievers who strive to perform in a professional manner. At Keystone sports we expand each individual's capability to give everyone a chance of being the best that they can be. Together we are creating an environment that encourages creativity and new paths to success. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. About our company:
Future Elite Sports have been working with talented athletes and assisting them with University placements for over 10 years. Whether it is a soccer (football) or rugby scholarship, our team provide an extensive service to find students a tailored placement in the USA.Want to join?
If this sounds like it could be you, but you would like some additional information about the role, then please get in touch for further information.
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!".
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
Business Keystone Sports Role Sports Consultant Locations London - UK Remote status Hybrid Remote Employment type Full-time More info Apply here!