The StoneX Payments business provides large, international institutional clients with access to bespoke FX and cross-border payment services in 140 local currencies and 180 countries. The StoneX Payments team is in search of a business development manager to expand its coverage of customers in the North America region. This role will examine and evaluate the near and long-term needs of the business and work with senior management to grow our client business in key segments. This role report directly to the Head of StoneX Payments in the Americas and will be responsible for:
- Provide a high-quality, proactive customer service experience
- Provide first level response and problem-solving resources to clients
- Assist clients with managing and resolving issues with their payments or systems
- Assistance with integration of IT systems (API, FIX, customized solutions)
- Participating with onboarding process of new clients
- Assistance with designing training and informative procedures on the Global Payments systems and products available
- Help to design processes and procedures to deliver a high quality of service to our banking clients
- Assist internal teams with communication of the products available along with live or web training as needed
- Travel client visits and events
- Track and report on customer service metrics for clients
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, finance, technology, or a commensurate work experience in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in FX payments or similar roles within the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of the cross-border payments sector, including ACH and RTGS systems, AML/KYC regulations, risk management, and emerging payment technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workloads and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities with a hands-on approach to relationship management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- A results-driven mentality with a proven track record of achieving product and business goals.
- Ability to thrive in an increasingly global, high-speed, dynamic, and regulated environment with a strong adaptability and meticulous attention to detail.
Hiring Salary Range $$80,000-$100,000 per year (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data.) Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. This compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, is offered.