OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world's leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women's watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA's reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry's highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 30 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more. Job description
OMEGA are opening a brand new corporate boutique in Covent Garden - Opening December 2023 (TBC). This is an exciting opportunity to join OMEGA in the position of Senior Sales Advisor.
As Senior Sales Advisor you will be required to provide exceptional levels of customer service to all customers. Merchandise, promote and sale of all Omega products to end consumers. Meeting all sales targets and Boutique objectives and supporting the management team.Profile
Professional requirements Contact
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business acumen.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to coach, motivate, and lead a team.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Approach opportunities with the mind set of going beyond the accepted idea and find new ways to deliver bigger and better results, search out and reapply proven ideas and methods to generate new solutions.
- Knowledge of the watch industry.