Fixible working hours:
We’re looking for an Account Executive to support market development of net new or acquisition revenue, and expand current accounts. This role will be concentrated on U.S. and Canadian clubs and high schools. The large majority of your sales will take place in online demos and over the phone, but you'll also occasionally travel to your territory to thrive on the front lines (one of our company values) with prospects.
To succeed, you’ll:
- Own a sales cycle. You’ll collaborate with athletic directors and coaches to ensure their schools and teams have what they need to develop and improve.
- Close sales on the phone and through online demos. We believe the more calls and demos you make, the more sales you make.
- Work across multiple sports. Whether it’s global football or American football, you’ll know how every team can benefit from video analysis. Understanding our customer personas regardless of sport is extremely important.
At Hudl, we pair Account Executives (who focus on growing acquisition revenue) with Customer Success Managers (who focus on engagement, implementation and renewal revenue). This helps us ensure we're growing across all sports, product verticals and locations, in addition to supporting customers' journeys with Hudl.
This role requires two days in the office per week, so we're only considering candidates who live within a commuting distance of our offices in Lincoln or Omaha Nebraska.
- Experience. You have at least two years of business-to-business sales experience and have a consistent track record of achieving/exceeding goals.
- Motivation. You love to beat your own records, expect the best from yourself, and always want to keep improving.
- Organizational skills. You own your territory by mapping out your days with the prospects you’re going to contact, and you’re comfortable working in a remote environment.
- SaaS experience. If you’ve spent time selling software-as-a-service, that’s a plus.
- Knowledgeable about sports. Being an athlete, coach or administrator in club or high school sports isn’t necessary but would help you connect with our user base.
- Prior Salesforce usage. We use it for our CRM software, but don’t worry if you’re not familiar with it yet.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have options to make sure you (and your dependents) are covered. Including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
- 1st Interview: 30-minute call with a recruiter
- 2nd Interview: 60-minute video call with a Sales Manager
- Project: Will give you an idea of this role's day-to-day responsibilities
- Final Interview at our headquarters or via Zoom
- 60-minute panel with three Sales Managers