TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The User Growth Department leads our growth efforts for expanding our user base and building our community. We provide strategic growth plans and leverage various marketing, product, and analytical methods to achieve and sustain fast growth.
As a PM on the Connected TV team, you will be challenged to drive TikTok Connected TV product strategy, value proposition and growth. You will be responsible for cross-functional project planning, prioritization, execution and communication with key stakeholders. Meanwhile, you will learn and grow in a fast paced environment alongside talented teammates.
- Leading the TikTok TV content team, responsible for content quality and distribution efficiency.
- Delve into user usage scenarios, identify user needs and pain points, and design content introduction, review, and distribution strategies to maximize content distribution efficiency as much as possible.
- Utilize data analysis and user feedback, uncover users' fundamental needs and be able to systematically solve them.
- Establish good cross-functional cooperation relationships, work closely with engineers, designers, and data scientists to jointly drive product growth.
- More than 5 years of content-related experience, more than 2 years of team management experience, mature and comprehensive understanding of content quality, familiar with the complete content distribution chain, understanding of recommendation system.
- Strong logical thinking, able to dig into the essence of things, independent thinking ability and good judgment, business vision, good at actively identifying and solving problems;
- Excellent cross-departmental communication and coordination skills, strong drive and sense of ownership.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $120650 - $223250 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.