Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Support triage, troubleshooting, and repair of production networks across Data Center, Edge, IP Backbone, and Optical elements
- Follow defined procedures and utilize tools to collect data and resolve network issues within defined SLAs
- Engage with 3rd party vendors, OEMs, and field services to facilitate resolution.
- Services include server repair, circuit repair, and network repair facilitating fault identification, isolation, troubleshooting of physical logical issues, issue resolution, and configuration updates by following existing procedures
- Escalate to Tier 2 and Operations Engineering leadership to resolve complex or high priority issues
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, tools, or automate tasks