TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The Web Ads and Open-loop eCommerce Product Strategy & Operations team is part of the TikTok Global Monetization Product & Technology organization and holds a strong advertiser focus and a dedication to technical excellence. We work with advertisers from all verticals, such as eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Media & Entertainment, etc to make TikTok an irreplaceable growth channel for businesses of all sizes and a favourite destination for consumers to discover and purchase products, content, and services. We are on the critical path to delivering TikTok's Ads revenue and working on building the next-generation performance ads solution for TikTok.
We are looking to bring on an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead product strategy and go-to-market planning for our performance advertising products. The near-term focus of the person in this role will be to understand the unique needs of marketers by business model and marketing objective, and support building solutions that can optimize their true business outcome on our platform.
The person in this role will drive the end-to-end lifecycle of products from understanding customer needs, partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to support product planning and build phase as well as go-to-market planning and execution to launch products globally to reach all of our TikTok app marketers. Typically broken into inbound, product testing (alphas/betas) and outbound, this person will have the opportunity to be the expert on the customer needs and use market insights to shape what solutions to build and bring to market for marketers.
- Become an expert on customer problems and market needs by engaging deeply with TikTok's customers, customer-facing teams and industry sources
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research with the focus on exploring new solutions and gathering early insights to inform product planning
- Become the product expert with assessing product market fit for products through alpha and beta testing phases, and establishing a closed loop mechanism to gather timely feedback and ultimately ensure product launch exceeds customer expectations
- Set the vision for product launch and GTM strategy, and partner closely with your regional counterparts to drive in-market activations, sales enablement and product adoption
- Influence product requirements through early stages of planning and development with a clear articulation of customer feedback and market insights, becoming a trusted partner to product and thought leader in the problem/solution space.
- Participate in establishing a high caliber/best in class product marketing team at TikTok by leveraging opportunities to share best practices, evolve our processes and frameworks that benefit the entire team and PSO organization
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of product marketing or product management in the tech industry
- Experience launching products globally and core product marketing skills in product positioning, messaging, naming and GTM planning
- Ability to manage multiple products at a time in different stages of their lifecycle and have a good sense of prioritization to drive the highest impact in the role (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to work across multiple time-zones
- Self-motivated to set a high bar for success and excellence in the role
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Experience building and launching advertising solutions for marketers either at an ad network, platform or as a media buyer on ad platforms
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $128000 - $290160 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.