TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Creativity is the soul of advertising. The TikTok Ads Creative and Ecosystem team develops world-leading tech solutions for ads creative production, interpretation and optimization, to empower and inspire advertisers, creators, and other 3rd parties in the ecosystem to create and deliver the best engaging creative experiences to the end users.
We are user-oriented and dedicated to technical excellence. We aim to drive and lead the technology renovation in the ads tech and creative industry, powering products and driving values for our clients, creators, and the whole ecosystem.
The TikTok Ads Creative and Ecosystem team is looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager who will be responsible for providing operational support throughout the product development lifecycle and ensuring success across key products and business initiatives.
- Support the product operations for TikTok Creative Exchange with a focus on demand (i.e., advertisers) side, deliver against the business strategy in order to support the overall growth of the TikTok advertising creative ecosystem
- Work with our Brand Partnership team throughout advertisers' media planning journey and proactively provide creative production support through a variety of TikTok creative solutions
- Own customer onboarding and training, organize routine workshops and webinars on new product features, best practice sharing, and feedback collection
- Provide campaign-level operational support to ensure an optimized customer experience
- Conduct revenue management and resource planning to provide critical inputs for product strategy, set up effective incentive policies to drive sustainable product adoption growth
- Project manage across an extensive set of cross-functional partners including but not limited to product, data science, business integrity, legal, compliance, brand partnership, client solution teams, and other key stakeholders
- Design SOPs, collect feedback and incorporate learnings into process improvement to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide first-line market insights to help shape product strategy and drive business expansion
- 3-6+ years of work experience in a product operations role, or other operational roles in advertising/creatives
- Self-starter with strong project management skills, ability to grasp the core context, identify key risks, and cooperate with all parties to achieve goals
- Analytical, data sensitive and goal-driven. Comfortable with setting ambitious targets, analyzing the status quo, planning a course of action, executing rapid trial and error iterations and constantly improving
- Great communicator and team player. Comfortable navigating global organizational structures and aligning objectives with cross-functional teams. Thriving in a work environment with diverse cultures.
- Experience in digital advertising and knowledge of marketplace dynamics
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $103000 - $244000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.