StoneX Wealth Management is seeking a driven individual looking to grow their career in an industry with unprecedented growth as an entry level Financial Professional. The Entry Level - Financial Representative combines professional prospecting skills with all the resources of StoneX and SA Stone Wealth Management to help clients realize their financial goals. This position is responsible for contacting existing SA Stone clients. Must be able to deliver a clear and consistent message to develop interest with prospective clients to meet with a Private Client Group Financial Advisor to review their financial goals. The ideal candidate is a talented communicator who can balance scripted parts of the call with interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Assist in prospecting & marketing to SA Stone/ StoneX house accounts.
- Research leads and make outbound calls, emails, use social media platforms to generate new leads, and nurture existing and future clients along the sales cycle.
- Schedule and engage in Discovery Meetings for financial advisors.
- Manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to track progress..
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales development process.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Private Client Group Financial Advisors to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of SA Stone Wealth Management: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7, 65, 63 registrations and State Life & Health insurance license.
- Positive, warm, and high energy.
- Strong knowledge of wealth management a bonus.
- Outstanding communication skills – phone, writing and listening skills and a genuine, approachable communications style.
- Self-starter who takes responsibility for his/her work, embraces change, has a growth mindset, and sees projects through to completion.
- Strong pipeline and CRM management skills, including use of Salesforce and marketing automation system.
- Capacity to interact and communicate with co-workers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work by oneself and be self-motivated.