USA - Nebraska - LincolnPosted Date:
Dec 4 2023
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now, we’re looking for Summer Intern in Project Engineering to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Project Engineering Lead is where none of us stand still.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Maintain equipment, processes, facilities and utilities in a compliant state.
- Design, install, and troubleshoot manufacturing and packaging processes and equipment. Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Execute capital projects.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products and processes or reduce costs using knowledge of manufacturing processes, tooling and production equipment, packaging methods, quality control standards or product design, materials and parts; provide technical risk assessments and justification documents.
- Provide technical process support and expertise for the scale up and/or transfer in of new products and/or process changes due to materials, equipment, or other environmental factors.
- Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
- Troubleshoot new and existing equipment problems involving designs, materials, or processes and their interaction with the equipment.
- Review product and equipment designs for manufacturability and completeness.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost effectiveness. Participate in site-wide priorities and lean initiatives.
- Coordinate, conduct and evaluate experiments and trial production batches for material and equipment changes (packaging components, APIs, and excipients).
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes and equipment qualification and validation activities as they related to new or changes to existing equipment.
- Maintain equipment lifecycle documents and evaluate need for periodic equipment requalification.
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- Health and wellbeing programs to take care of your physical and mental health
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So, you will be someone who has:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:
- Consistently provide compliant, validated technical solutions.
- Consistently demonstrate successful project management as measured in terms of scope, schedule and cost attainment and effective coordination and communications with stakeholders.
- Effectively contribute to the successful achievement of safety, quality and production goals and metrics through excellent technical process support and problem solving.
- Consistently demonstrate subject matter expertise on the unique characteristics of the assigned processes.
- Individual contributions and leadership in the deployment and integration of lean manufacturing principles and tools
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to equipment performance regarding equipment downtime and appropriate PM practices.
Pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Construction Management strongly preferred. Also understanding the following will be a plus:
- Know, understand and comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) guidelines
- Report unsafe conditions
- Report all injuries, illnesses and hazardous materials releases
- Wear personal protective equipment
- Attend HSE training programs
- Follow all safe work procedures
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We flex the way we work so we can be at our best, where possible, and with agreement between line manager, team and individuals. We acknowledge not all colleagues can flex locations depending on their roles and that we don’t have all the answers. Yet.
We invite you to apply as soon as possible. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity. And we are joined by new talent, every day. We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.
Assessment centre dates: March-April 2024
Role starts date: May 2024
Need help with your application?
Please email us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help you. We’ll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.