As a ISV Partner Consultant, you will play a key role in one of the most exciting partnerships in the industry.
You'll build and execute regional business and marketing plans around our Alliance partners, aligned to Avanade's overall corporate direction. Your work will have a direct impact on Avanade achieving sales and revenue targets, with a key focus on net profitability.
Your responsibilities will include partner management, internal Avanade and Accenture stakeholder management, and client management. You'll also provide support across sales & revenue forecasting.
Come join us
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person?
Are you the one who isn't afraid to break the mould and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
Together we do what matters.
What you'll do
Deliver on Sales and Revenue targets with key focus on net profitability, including:
Partner Management including:
- Build and execute regional business and marketing plans around our Alliance Partners that are aligned with Avanade's overall corporate direction.
- Plan and manage go-to-market initiatives, as well as market and field sales enablement activities.
- Build a relationship with Practice Leads, Solution Architects and Sales to raise awareness of Partner Ecosystem and our strategic partners
- Maximize ROl within the Alliance Partners and establish appropriate partner alliances within Avanade, based on metrics and goals established quarterly.
- Provide regular feedback on improvements that can be made within Avanade Partner Ecosystem Lead Partner Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to present current state, financial and program history, future endeavors, and general information.
- Demonstrate understanding on existing partner offerings.
- Keep up to date on new partner offerings.
- Attending vendor offerings and briefings.
- Sell Avanade offerings through the vendor channel.
- Working on partnering agreements with Avanade/Accenture
- Working with Avanade/Accenture/AMBG Sales Teams to sell into their accounts.
- Working closely with the Accenture Alliances Team and Joint opportunities for Avanade
- Sell to Avanade/Accenture customers both directly and indirectly through Business Development and ensuring all agreements are in place to resell to customers
Characteristics that can spell success for this role
- Sales - you bring a sales mindset and an entrepreneurial attitude, with a relentless focus on our joint clients.
- Business - you are a go-to person for leadership, an influencer and trusted advisor, known for doing what you say you'll do.
- Strategic - you bring a cross-functional perspective and the foresight to anticipate decisions, problems, conflicts & opportunities.
- Communication - you are a seasoned communicator, with the ability to tell articulate clearly upstream and downstream to get results.
- Operational - you know who to connect with and when to get things done.
- Relationship & political acumen - you build credibility and deep relationships internally & externally, you can negotiate and build consensus, and possess the empathy to drive to win/win solutions.
- Results-focused - you have a bias for action, you aren't a 'reporter of the news.
Enjoy your career
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you'll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You'll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It's all here, so take a closer look!
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits here.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you'll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities. You'll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, but to also lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It's all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
- Expanding your thinking * Experimenting courageously * Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
- Empowering every voice * Encouraging boldness * Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
- Amazing the client * Prioritizing what matters * Acting as one
Interested in knowing what's going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs: Avanade Insights - exchange ideas that drive tomorrow's innovation Inside Avanade - explore what life is like working at Avanade