In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside multiple Financial Advisors in our practice. You will connect with clients and develop relationships as they navigate wealth management.
- Provide efficient and timely customer service to clients.
- Client Care which includes phone calls, customizing client portals, general client questions and working with clients to resolve issues.
- Prepare financial documents including preparation for client meetings.
- Attend prospective client meetings to assist with data gathering.
- Open and maintain client account records across various custodial platforms
- Assist with office activities including drafting professional emails and letters, filing, and mailings.
- Manage appointments and other administrative responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate client information in Salesforce and other programs as directed.
- Understand policies and maintain records required by compliance.
- Other practice management tasks as needed.
- Represent the firm professionally both inside and outside the office.
- Strong financial services experience required.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Must have the willingness to learn firm tech systems and implement them into the advisor's practice
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and be a self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Series 7 and/or 65 licenses preferred.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Extremely task-oriented, with high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Strong follow-through skills on delegated tasks and assignments
- Actively shares ideas and information on firm roles, responsibilities and systems.
- Completes action items in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and is passionate about meeting and assisting clients.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Manages time effectively.
- Keeps pace with changes and acquires knowledge/skills to further personal, professional, and team capability.
- Consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.