TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the team
The Product Solutions & Operations team at TikTok helps build holistic go-to-market plans across TikTok's eCommerce products. We are responsible for driving full-funnel product education, product adoption, and revenue across TikTok's eCommerce products. This team is the voice of the market and collects, prioritizes, and shares meaningful insights with the product team to shape the future of TikTok's eCommerce products.
- You are skilled at simplifying the complex: You thrive in situations that require you to connect dots, think outside the box, and drive solutions with speed and agility.
- You can execute strategy: You enjoy supporting long term business plans and executing prioritized strategic initiatives.
- You are intellectually curious: You have a deep interest in learning more about the world around you and an insatiable drive to learn about business, processes, problems, and successes.
- You are omni channel customer focused: You make customer-centric recommendations and decisions across all customer touch points. Constantly incorporate applicable and actionable customer feedback.
- Understand customer behavior and develop solutions to exceed their expectations.
- 5-7 years of experience in product operations and strategy in the internet industry. E-commerce or retail experience is a plus.
- Proven experience in influencing product development and strategy using quantitative and qualitative market insights.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, comfortable navigating global organizational structures and aligning objectives with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a bias for action, comfortable with setting ambitious targets, analyzing the status quo, planning a course of action, executing rapid trial and error iterations, and constantly improving.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a Master's degree in related fields (Computer Science, Business Analytics, MBA) preferred.
- A deep passion for content and shopping.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $121600 - $232644 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.