If you have a passion for delivering high-quality and consistent solutions for our global clients and want to work with the latest technology and platforms to create amazing experiences, you are the perfect fit for the GSDM Delivery Engineering Lead role at Avanade! As a GSDM Delivery Engineering Lead, you will join a global team that is responsible for selecting, building and deploying assets and platforms that enable our client-facing teams to deliver excellence in engineering. You will also set the global standards and best practices for delivery engineering across our portfolio. Don’t miss this opportunity to unleash your potential as a GSDM Delivery Engineering Lead.
Come join us:
As the Global Delivery Engineering Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of delivery tools and platforms for our global client workforce. You will be responsible for identifying the needs and making the best solutions available for our delivery teams. You will work with both delivery platforms (e.g. GitHub Enterprise, Azure DevOps) and invented and developed solutions (e.g. Avanade Estimation and Pricing Platform, Avanade Delivery Copilot). You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team that strives to deliver excellence in engineering.
Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do:
Own the architecture, design and quality of development output of the engineering team; align with internal standards, patterns and assets
Write and test code as part of the team’s output; direct the team on standards and implementation of architectural patterns
Work with stakeholders to create and process improvement backlog; coordinate with governance and legal teams for product standards
Lead the GSDM Delivery Engineering Team to build, test and maintain delivery platforms and assets; collaborate with Accenture colleagues for opportunities
Learn new things and experiment with innovation; take an experiment from zero knowledge to PoC within a short time
Skills and experiences:
- You have extensive practical knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform and cloud software architecture.
- You are an expert in developing production solutions with security, observability and CI/CD.
- You have software architecture and design experience as a lead role in at least one production solution.
- You are a full-stack developer using React (or Angular) and .NET Core (c#).
- You can read and translate patterns and architecture from other languages such as Python and work with emerging and cutting-edge technologies.
- You may have some experience in building Azure Open AI GenAI solutions and prompt engineering
- You may have experience in using a wide range of Azure services such as ACS, Speech etc. and implementing APIs against Microsoft products such as M365, Azure DevOps
- You may have Infrastructure-as-Code skills (ARM, Bicep) and experience in other programming and markup languages
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience working in a global organization.
- You have proven ability to become a strategic business partner and trusted adviser to internal stakeholders and associated functional teams.
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and perform well in an agile environment
- Enjoy your career
- Some of the best things about working at Avanade
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits here.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
- Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by