Position Purpose: Customer facing StoneHedge product and implementation specialist who knows every aspect of the product and how it functions, so they can implement, train, and assist customers, insuring they have a positive experience utilizing the product. First point of contact for StoneHedge clients.
• Assist Brokers in demonstrating the value of StoneHedge to their customers
Obtain Sign-Up paperwork from Brokers, verify it is complete, pass along to DG-Risk, DGTradePlatformSupport and StoneHedge Dev Team.
• Route non-StoneX FCM set-up paperwork to appropriate FCM contactso those orders may be routed in the proper account
• Follow up with above mentioned groups to insure everything is approved and set up in a timely matter • On-board the customer’s Locations/Commodities and Traders in StoneHedge
• Schedule time with customerto on-board & train Hedge Admin’s on all aspects of product
• Put in a test offer above the market to ensure hedging is setup properly and order is routed
• Provide additionally training to entire customer’s staff if needed.
• Assist customers with all questions and provide trouble-shooting help and guidance
• Monitor customer volume and follow-up on low usage customers to find ways to help them increase the use of the product to help in their day-to-day business functions.
• Obtain customer enhancement requests or system issues and report to Solution Architect
• Test new features prior to release to thoroughly understand function and report possible issues.
• Regression test primary functions of application prior to a release to ensure no major components have been adversely affected
• Create documentation around new features to best explain to customers the feature and benefits
• Assist customers in setting up and utilizing API web-hook integration of their StoneHedge Bids into their website and/or mobile app
• Assist customers in setting up and utilizing ERP integration into StoneHedge
• Assist customer’s in setting up and provide customer support of future StoneHedge white label mobile app. • Attend major trade shows that product users attend.
Job Requirements: • Basic knowledge of Agriculture in general
• Experience with trading applications, websites, and mobile applications
• Experience and desire in training and teaching customers
• Ag Customer Service experience with ability to troubleshoot
• Experience on-boarding customers on web applications
• Must be outgoing and have excellent phone and communications skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office & Google
• Willing to travel if needed to meet customers onsite or at trade shows
• Associates Degree desired