Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Data Engineering Manager as part of the global Technology & Transformation Department, the holder of this position will be responsible for providing expertise across a broad range of data systems operating in the Robert Walters Group IT infrastructure.
• Design, build, implement and maintain Data Migration processes;
• Design, build, implement and maintain Data Integration and ETL/ELT pipelines;
• Design, build, implement and maintain databases (Snowflake, Dynamics, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Sybase);
• Design, build and maintain solutions incorporating the company’s Data Lake;
• Provide Business Level through to Technical Level analytical expertise for data-related aspects of IT projects;
• Design, build, implement and support programs and applications for database management, data management and user interaction with various data sources;
• Design and document the architectural components needed to transform raw transactional data into a consistent and coherent dataset suitable for BI use.
• Ensure guidelines exist for integration, cleansing and data modelling including data warehouse structures (aggregation, federation, virtualisation);
• Understand the data components needed to meet business requirements including currency, quality, granularity, velocity and structure.
Who you are:
Skills & Experience required:
• Extensive experience designing, building and maintaining Data Migration and Integration solutions using a recognized Business Integration tool, including the use of a programming language within a tool.
• Experience designing, building and maintaining databases, including procedural programming and SQL scripting on a major RDBMS.
• Experience working with one of the major cloud platforms (Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure / Google Cloud);
• Experience working with event-based and streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka;
• Experience working within the Scrum agile framework.
• Extensive experience in Data Modelling (Kimball, Star Schema, Data Vault, etc) is a must.
• Experience in AWS data pipeline services.
• Experience working in Snowflake Data Cloud.
• Experience designing and building Data Lakes.
• Experience of working with NoSQL databases, e.g. MongoDB.
• AWS Certified Developer (Associate) and/or AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) certifications.
• Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2 TM)
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• University degree or Technical Diploma, preferably in Information Technology / Information Systems subject.
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.