Athlete & Partnerships Manager, UK
Join this dynamic team focused on delivering better nutrition for every step of life's journey
We are looking for an athlete and partnerships manager who can create and lead the rollout and execution of the Athlete and Partnerships strategy for the GPN UK business. Driving brand fame and impact through our varied portfolio of world class athletes and partner organisations. Focused on Optimum Nutrition, the world's number 1 sports nutrition brand, this is a key role in the UK marketing team helping shape the direction of a leading brand in one of the most exciting and dynamic categories.
With 35 years of expertise , Optimum Nutrition is the most trusted brand in the industry. It's on a fast-paced growth trajectory with a clear ambition to continue to drive broad relevance and we would love to hear from anyone that is ready to make an impact.
This permanent position will report to the Head of Brand - Sports Nutrition - UK.
- Shape the Foundations of the Athlete and Partnership Strategy
- Continuously map and monitor the athlete and partnership landscape to identify prospective partners into the short (+1 Yr.) and longer term (3 Yr), establishing a clear partnership pipeline
- Work collaboratively with cross functional colleagues to establish partnerships as a more central focal point in strategic thinking and support on individual market partnerships where applicable
- Execute Partnership and Collaborations with Excellence
- Build a clear set of deliverables (with connection back to over-arching brand strategy) for all formalised partnerships
- Use a ROI mindset and create processes to report and track partnership deliverables and impact
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team and agency eco-system to bring agreed deliverables, projects/challenges & content to fruition
- Network and Unlock Earned Media, Expanded Reach and PR
- Utilise and develop your current network across brands, agencies, athletes, events, media partners and more to identify over and above opportunities to collaborate
- Seek to unlock earned media/PR around large-scale partnerships through ideas that drive brand fame
Provide news worthy updates around partnerships and collaboration to GPN internal communication teams
The Skills you will bring to the team
- Proven experience in creating and managing partnership strategies inside large scale businesses
- Proven experience in delivering large scale brand collaborations and partnerships with commercial return
- Proven experience in talent management in large organisations
- An understanding and passion for the sports nutrition category
- Excellent networking skills and ability to form relationships quickly
- Excellent communication skills with a competency in leading workshops, presenting to large groups
- Collaborative mindset and demonstrated skills working inside both global and regional brand teams
- Ability to build strong working relationships and influence in a multi-functional and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience navigating a complex network of organisations.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply!
Where and how you will work
The opportunity will be based in London withhybrid working arrangements available through ourSmart working modelwhich allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
What we would like to offer you!
The opportunity to develop your career on a global stage, continuous learning through an on-demand learning platform, and acompetitive compensation package including staff discounts, generous family leave policy, health plan, competitive salary.
The Glanbia Group comprises three divisions: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Glanbia Nutritional's, and Joint Ventures. Collectively and with our partners we offer an incredible breadth of expertise in nutrition. We employ a team of 6,000 people, work with global food and beverage companies, and sell our award-winning and market-leading products in 130 countries worldwide.
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a variety of candidates, we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia, our culture celebrates individuality, knowing that together we are more.