Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Join us as a Performance Analytics Manager. In this role, you’ll make sure we can give accurate and insightful Management Information for our Direct Sourcing Team who support our client portfolio from a direct delivery perspective. This is a role that’s about driving performance – and shaping our approach to global recruitment challenges. And because we’re big on creating home-grown leaders, it’s also an opportunity to develop and progress rapidly.
You will be aligned specifically our Direct Sourcing Team in Manchester and will support those with the timely delivery of an MI suite including regular reporting, data analysis, performance tools and other meaningful insights to support the performance and service delivery of the team.
The role will also assist in the validation and regular extraction, transformation and loading of all incoming data, including both internal originating and external third-party recruitment data from clients or market data providers.
• Responsible for building and maintaining tools, reporting and dashboards in both Excel and Power BI, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective and understood by the business.
• Work closely with the MI Consultant to provide both proactive and requested reporting and analysis to provide insight for business reviews, governance and delivery against SLAs and KPIs
• Maintain and monitor reporting products to ensure timely and regular provision to deadlines
• Extract, validate and cleanse data from source systems and produce and deliver agreed reporting and dashboards to relevant stakeholders
• Produce weekly and monthly system reconciliation reports and data integrity toolkits and scorecards to promote data quality as well as enhancements to metric updates
• Drive remedial action and continuous improvement of data quality in client recruitment systems by maintaining regular communication with recruiters, administrators and coordinators responsible for system inputs
• Work under the guidance of the MI Lead to provide both proactive and requested reporting and analysis to provide insight for business reviews, governance and delivery against SLAs and KPIs
• Conduct analytical reviews to identify any trends, business opportunities or insights for the Direct Sourcing Team and provide commentary and context as outputs
• Contribute to benchmark reporting across the global client base by working closely with other Analysts and the MI Consultants
• Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs / savings
• Respond to ad-hoc and change requests that originate from either onsite account management, the client or MI Consultants and update the change and ad-hoc request tracker to monitor time and cost spent on such activities
• Provision of account analysis and account reconciliation information to Financial Administrators that relates to billing activities of Resource Solutions
• Use reports and exploratory analysis to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for a range of complex data problems i.e. input errors or inadequate field edits, and recommend possible solutions
• Maintenance and production of current BAU reporting schedules.
• Support operational and strategic activities to optimise operational performance and ensure contractual SLAs are met
• Monitoring performance against key metrics, reporting, analysis, forecasting, invoicing, compliance and supporting continuous improvement.
• Data analysis and providing metric based insights and recommendations
• Supporting continuous improvement activities and keeping up-to-date on the best practice across regions, identifying and recommending / implementing best practice relevant to the Direct Sourcing Team
• Supporting forecasting activities through reviewing performance (headcount /revenue vs. budget/FC, collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders for inputs and alignment)
• Creation and development of Quarterly Business Reviews for all accounts which the Direct Sourcing Team service
• Provide recommendations on missed revenue opportunities as well as opportunities across accounts which the team support
• Senior stakeholder mapping (heads of department, functional leads etc)
• Develops detailed customer engagement strategies
• Fosters strategic relationships with aligned business functions through regular communication and meeting cadence
• Provides regular briefings to RS teams on the strategic direction and specific talent objectives of the business function
• Provides clarity on future demand based on projects schedules and functional sunrise/sunset roles
• Collaborates with RS teams on strategies to address near and long-term critical skills requirements
• Delivers value add market and competitor intelligence to key stakeholders
• Accountable for service delivery and performance at a functional level
• Identifies opportunities for service innovation and optimisation
• Ensures compliance to Service Level Agreements and Corporate policies
• Programme advocate who drives service adoption across the business
• Functional MI reporting and able to understand and articulate data insights to senior/MD level stakeholders
• Previous experience working in MI/analytics, business reporting, performance and client focused environment
• Interpreting & Analysing SLA's, KPI's, OLA's
• Design, Implementation and deployment of performance metrics insights that led to key business decision-making
• Proficiency in dynamic dashboard report builds in Excel and Power BI
• Utilising Power query to shape, transform and model data for further analysis
• An understanding of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
• A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science or a Business discipline is preferable.
• An understanding of ATS/VMS/CRM platforms and how the front-end configuration and data flows work is desirable
• Experience of evaluating target operating models (TOMs) and processes to recommend team structural efficiencies
• Strong understanding of different coaching models and experience of applying coaching to foster a culture of continuous improvement, across all organisational levels
• Mentoring / team management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s business intelligence platform Power BI.
• High proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, with the ability to understand and apply formulas
• (nested, logical and conditional), nested statement (boo lean logic)
• Data transformation & Data Modelling using Power Query
• A confident and professional attitude to written and verbal communication.
• Problem solving and organisational skills, having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables
• Well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload with some autonomy
• A passion for analytics and data, demonstratable through staying up to date with the latest technology and trends in the field
• An excellent team player who is willing to contribute and must be people orientated
• Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate data into a business story with an appreciation for the target audience
• Good attention to detail and placing a high value on data integrity, information governance and adherence to process
• Interested in business issues and commercially aware, able to interpret commercials, understand contracts and SLAs
• Experience of working in a client/customer and service delivery focused environment is highly desirable
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution