Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
We have fantastic opportunities across the UK with the top Banking, Financial Services, specialty Insurance, and pharmaceutical companies.
We are constantly looking for people with the drive to take on new challenges and help our clients shape their futures while advancing their careers.
If you have a strong background in Data Analytics and Risk Management, we have an excellent opportunity for you to work with a dynamic team of professionals spread across various such as London, Leeds, Glasgow, Norwich, Manchester
• Assist the Risk Manager to develop, maintain and embed the Risk Management Framework, including management information.
• Assist in ensuring an effective risk and compliance-aware culture throughout the organization.
• Support in regular reviews of the business units to ensure continued adherence to and effective implementation of policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the development of high-quality procedures by identifying areas of weakness and making suggestions for improvement.
• Work with the business units and external auditors to deliver an effective CASS audit
• Support the Risk Manager in producing weekly/month-end staff attestations.
• Create and maintain Risk Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Support in drafting policies, reports/packs, and similar documents
• Assist in the support of periodic FCA regulatory reporting requirements.
• Maintain and liaise with the Operational teams in relation to risk matters, performing daily oversight and assisting with the resolution of risk events.
• Provide regulatory advice to the business and deal with ad-hoc regulatory queries (specific to CASS)
• Perform monthly reporting oversight (CMAR)
• Co-ordinate management of oversight and appraisal of policy and procedures updates
• Prepare minutes and issue documents for Governance Committees and attendance of these critical committees.
• Deputize for the Risk Manager where required, depending on business needs.
For further information about this opportunity please share your details including the best time and number to contact you at