TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The Monetization Product team at TikTok focuses on building a global marketing platform that fuels growth for businesses of all sizes. This role connects to that vision by helping small businesses adopt the right solutions to grow their business. This role will be a part of the SMB growth lifecycle & retention team, a function that supports product development and go-to-market strategy across marketing and sales channels. It is responsible for growing business users and revenue for our small business products through a wide range of channels including organic and paid campaigns, both on-and off-TikTok.
- Own the strategy and execution of global growth marketing campaigns that drive adoption and engagement of TikTok's SMB products, leveraging owned channels such as email and on-site notifications.
- Build out programs from the ground up, from goal-setting to infrastructure & process development, to fostering cross-functional relationships.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices such as A/B testing to work closely with the data science team to conduct experiments, track and evaluate results, and deep dive data to improve performance.
- Partner with product teams to develop performance-driven growth efforts and internal campaign management platform.
- Partner with regional teams to build marketing content for regional growth.
- Align content/product/sales teams on growth narratives and segment playbooks.
- Continuously drive innovation and experiment with new marketing channels, tools, and creatives.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in managing large scale campaigns across diversified channels (paid, organic, web, social media, influence marketing, etc...).
- 3+ years managing engagement/CRM strategy: email, on-site, etc.
- Good experience with a mix of work between hands-on execution and strategy.
- Platform and tool independence - able to thrive using any platform, with deep understanding of the digital marketing fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of growth & optimization, best practices such as A/B testing.
- Experience with growth efforts in international markets.
- Experience in B2B & SMB marketing, video marketing and vertical (eComm, local, etc) audience marketing.
- Demand Gen experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, highly ambiguous environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at TiktokOps.email@example.com
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $121000 - $232000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.