Fixible working hours:
Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company®, operating over 250 data centers across the globe. Digital leaders harness Equinix's trusted platform to bring together and interconnect foundational infrastructure at software speed. Equinix enables organizations to access all the right places, partners and possibilities to scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences and multiply their value, while supporting their sustainability goals.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant to support the VP of the Public Sector and the Northeast Region! You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, meticulous, and capable of multitasking with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, all while developing and maintaining positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates activities between departments and parties
- Runs sophisticated calendars, messages, business travel, appointments, and event arrangements
- Contact company personnel at all levels to gather information and prepare reports, providing direction to more junior staff
- Runs detailed reports from business systems such as Oracle Financials or Workday as needed
- Drives particular or continuous research and data analysis tasks
- Analyzes problems, figures out approach, compiles and analyzes data
- Prepares reports and makes and implements recommendations
- Researches, compiles and proofreads documents, spreadsheets, presentations, emails and other correspondence
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature
- Purchases and handles department office supplies and incoming/outgoing mail
- Manages files
- Responsible for maintaining department or office budgets
- Coordinates special projects as needed
- Plans and coordinates business unit events
- Makes meaningful contributions to others
- May advise the work of vendors and other staff
- Raising Purchase Orders using Coupa
- Meeting arrangements - booking meeting room, arranging access for external guests, checking IT equipment,
- 3+ years experience preferred
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the US, an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy/childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political/organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please get in touch with us to request accommodation.
The targeted pay range for this position in the following location is / locations are:
• California (Non-SF/Bay Area), Connecticut, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Washington state: $82,000 to $130,000 per year
Our pay ranges reflect the minimum and maximum target for new hire pay for the full-time position determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is based on additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training.
This position may be offered in other locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
The targeted pay range listed reflects the base pay only and does not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Employees are eligible for bonus, and equity may be offered depending on the position.
As an employee, you become important to Equinix’s success. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:
USA Benefits eBook