Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is driving our next phase of growth by building deep and dynamic partnerships with our most strategic enterprise accounts. We are investing our best thinking and resources to help our clients reinvent their customer & employee experiences, rationalize their business operations and technologies, and accelerate their rate of innovation to meet future challenges!
We are looking for an adaptive and highly collaborative industry executive to lead one of Adobe’s largest global accounts, which include Coca-Cola, Omnicom, T-Mobile, Verizon and Google. The Global Account Director (GAD), will have responsibility for coordinating efforts across all aspects of the Adobe Digital Experience and Digital Media lines of business. You are accountable for achieving growth targets in addition to ensuring customer satisfaction and product adoption as value realization is a top priority for the business.
What you'll Do
- Establish and lead 3+ year joint account strategy and roadmap with the assigned account
- Define and build an effective joint governance model ensuring alignment and sponsorship across the account
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with customer and Adobe executives to support priority initiatives and long-term account growth
- Lead the communications of business performance and associated value to the business and IT team members
- Drive the adoption of Adobe products and innovations within the account through thoughtful development of business cases that map back to customer priorities and the detailed strategy
- Grow revenues across the business (software, services, and support)
- Lead and mentor a global account team of 20+ people with a goal of ensuring the customer is realizing value from their investment in Adobe
- Orchestrate the account life cycle globally from vision setting and strategy development through sales and post-sales implementation, and ultimately consumption
- Establish an account-specific framework to identify, evaluate, and complete opportunities to co-innovate in order to address emerging market needs
- Coordinate critical customer-facing activities including executive engagement, company visits, briefings, and ideation workshops
- Ideate with, and support, Adobe marketing functions to drive engagement and events for the account
What you need to succeed
Successful engagement will be defined by long-term retention of the base, growth in global revenues, increasing customer satisfaction, and successful execution of co-innovation initiatives.
- Relevant industry expertise demonstrated through thought leadership
- Deep experience in both the Software and Services business models either directly or through the partner channel with the confirmed ability to structure and negotiate large, multi-faceted agreements
- Experience leading teams of at least 10 people across multiple regions on sophisticated accounts with executive relationships
- Proven success leading and delivering on enterprise engagements either internal or through a consultancy
- A background in enterprise transformation and change management with referenceable supporting examples
- Experience leading successful digital transformations for marketing organizations paired with knowledge of the technologies and tactics needed to effectively perform
- Deep knowledge of digital transformation trends in the industry and Adobe’s position relative to those trends
- Experience in developing and driving adherence to a multi-layered governance model supporting multiple business functions and IT with engagement across executives, management, steering committees, and PMO functions
- Practical knowledge in developing GTM plans between enterprise organizations
- An understanding of the competition and how we are positioned against them
- A creative, problem-solving approach to evolving business challenges
- Competence and influencing strategies for leading teams in highly matrixed organizations
- 10+ years of validated experience in relevant industry (consumer goods, high tech, telecommunications, media, professional services)
- Minimum 10 years of solution sales to Marketing, IT, and LOB with a consistent track record of performance
- 5+ years of proven track record directly leading a successful team of at least 5-10 people
- Outstanding executive presence and presentation skills, with the ability to converse with, encourage and engage C-level executives
- Exceptional written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work optimally in a team setting, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Services, Support, Product & Marketing
- Strong understanding of existing and emerging marketing technologies
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $215,800 -- $434,750 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.