Are you having a real passion for winning? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Do you have an ambitious spirit and a willingness for learning?
If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a Key Account Manager at Procter & Gamble to strengthen your mastery!
Working in sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
As a Key Account Manager, you´ll directly take meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day 1.
You´ll be in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our product categories and markets.
You will need to:
• Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
• Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
• Own and manage significant customer accounts.
• Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others. Your responsibilities would include:
• Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
• Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
• Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
• Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
• Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
• Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
• Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
• Provide input into retailer category strategy
What We Offer You:
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for:
• With the completion of a bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited university with at least 3 years of experience in managing Key Account
• Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
• Strong in communication and collaboration with others.
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken). Cantonese is a must.
This is important to note:
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.